We ordered our Queen Thermo M, and below is a review.
- We rinsed the Thermopot, and loaded 1 litre of water to get the first run done.
- Added 48g of coffee, this we calculated using the 8g to 180ml SCAA guidelines, it worked out to 5.55 cups so we rounded it up, side note:This ended up being about 1/2 a European cup measure.
- As advised we wet the filter paper.
- Ground the coffee to filter paper standard, namely slightly course.
- Added ground coffee in to the filter basket.
- Switched on, and about 90 seconds later, the coffee was ready.
- repeat as above, except 2.2 litres used instead, and a slightly heaped full cup of grounds added to the filter basket
- 8 minutes later the pot was ready
We used Quaffee's House Blend, which is relatively mild but it was very drinkable, even after 3 mugs it was a little morish